Friday, April 8, 2011

HeroMachine 3

While trying to figure out some character designs, I went through my bookmarks to call up the old HeroMachine 2.5 website, hoping to stir a bit of creativity and help me flesh some character design ideas I've been developing.

Lo and behold, there is a Version 3 Alpha of the HeroMachine, and having created a character or four with it, I can confidently proclaim that verily, it rocketh. The improvements they've made on it are fantastic, allowing me to do a lot of things that the previous version didn't. The end result is not only a HeroMachine that has more options than before, but one which allows me to better manipulate what I put up on the screen.

Check it out here.

1 comment:

Jeff Hebert said...

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're finding HM3 to be a good improvement.